Friday, September 4th, 2020 from (4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
(On the Fairest of the Fair Stage)
Contest is open to amateurs only.
$10.00 Entry Fee Required with Entry Form
(Payable with cash or check)
Division I - Ages 6 through 17
Division II - Ages 18 and up
Age inclusive as of August 30th, 2020
Five (5) or more contestants required in each division. If less than 5 contestants in a division the two divisions will be combined.
Information/Entry Form available by calling Sevier County Fair Office at (865) 453-0770 or contact us at seviercountyfair.org
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: AUGUST 28TH, 2020
MAXIMUM OF 25 ENTRIES PER DIVISION
PRIZE MONEY EACH DIVISION
1st Place - $100.00
2nd Place - $50.00
2nd Place - $150.00
1st Place - $100.00
1. Age limits are:
Division II - Ages 18 and Up. Inclusive as of August 30th, 2020.
Division I - Ages 6 through 17. Inclusive as of August 30th, 2020.
2. This contest is not open to professionals. Professional is defined as anyone who is a union member, has a professional manager, or whose principle supporting income is derived from performing (1/2 of his/her normal living expenses).
3. Entries will be accepted in the following categories:
VOCAL SOLO VOCAL GROUP INSTRUMENTAL SOLO OR
VARIETY - SOLO OR GROUP (JUGGLING, MAGIC, COMEDY OR DANCE)
Variety group may consist of no more than four - 4 participants. If vocal group, instrumental group or variety group all must be in age division entering.
4. No fire will be allowed on the stage during this competition. No dangerous or life threatening acts allowed.
5. IMPORTANT - Music for accompaniment must be of the highest quality. Always bring a back up CD. You CANNOT sing with the artist.
Contest Rules - Sevier County Fair's Got Talent
6. Any act may drop any member as listed on the entry form but MAY NOT ADD OR REPLACE any member listed on the original entry form.
7. All contestants will use only the lighting system, sound system and sound operator provided.
8. It is recommended that an act should not run more than (four) 4 minutes and under no circumstances run more than (five) 5 minutes. Any act exceeding (five) 5 minutes WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. An official timer will be present at the audition and during the Fair Contest.
9. No Teachers or parents will be allowed on the stage during the contest unless as a musical accompaniment.
10. Contestants eligibility will be left to the discretion of the contest committee. The committees decision is FINAL.
11. Comedy songs need to be family friendly.