Pay your $125 Pit Master Showdown Registration Fee here:
Sponsored by J – King Fresh Meat & King Pure Water
Round 1- August 31st
No more than 20 teams (no more than 2 team members per team)
2 group times with 10 teams each to allow for warm fresh meals for the judges.
Groups assigned after all registration received by August 13th.
Group 1 Cooking 11:00am to 7:00pm – Judging at 7:00pm
Group 2 Cooking 12:00pm to 8:00pm – Judging at 8:00pm
(10 teams with highest scores will advance to round 2)
Rounds 2 – September 1
Cooking 10:00am to 8:00pm – Judging at 8:00pm
(3 teams with the highest scores will advance to the finals in round 3)
Round 3 – September 2
Cooking 8:00am to 8:00pm – Judging at 8:00pm
Winner selected from these 3 teams – Awards immediately after judging.
Deadline for pre-registration & payment is August 13th, 2021
· $125 (NON-REFUNDABLE) Registration Fee per team (2 team members only per team)
· Prizes: 1st Place – $1000 2nd Place – $500 3rd Place – $250
· You are required to provide your own smokers, grills, tents, tables, chairs and supplies other than the meat. Meat will be provided to you J-K Fresh Meat.
· Electric and water will be available for you.
· You will not know the meat you are cooking until the day of each round.
· All policies and instructions will be emailed to you ASAP after your registration is received.
· Any questions or for more details please call the Sevier County Fair office at 865-453-0770 or see our website at www.seviercountyfair.org
· Not required to be cooking the entire time. This is the time allotted for you to prep, cook, and plate.
· Register & pay at our website above or you may print and drop your registration & payment at the Sevier County Fair 10:00am to 2:00pm Monday – Friday or at King Pure Water 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.